Yearly Reading Challenges

This blog contains my book reviews for my yearly reading challenges. See all my reviews at http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1478411.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

TBR Challenge 2011- June Category: Contemporary

Smart MouthSmart Mouth by Erin McCarthy

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

TBR Challenge 2011- June Category: Contemporary. This book has been on my Goodreads TBR list since July 2010.


Smart Mouth is meant to be light, humorous and sexy. It's definitely light, and it's very sexy. The sex scenes are numerous and well done. The humor was more hit-and-miss with me, but it was mostly enjoyable and few times even made me laugh aloud.


The only things that marred my enjoyment was the preposterous plot and the big chip on Reece's shoulder. Since her antics were suppose to be humorous, that part didn't work as well for me.

View all my reviews

No comments: