Yearly Reading Challenges

This blog contains my book reviews for my yearly reading challenges. See all my reviews at http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1478411.

Monday, July 4, 2011

TBR Challenge- General

Any Man of Mine (Chinooks Hockey Team, #6)Any Man of Mine by Rachel Gibson

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

TBR Challenge- General Category. This book has been on my goodreads TBR list since December 2010.


3.5* A very enjoyable contemporary by a solid author. This book has gotten mixed reviews, but I was caught up in the story and the characters. It's not deep, and the characters could've been better developed, but overall it works as a different take on the "horn-dog hockey player meets his nemesis." Just a little more emotion and a little more character development would have easily put this at 4*, which is as high as I usually go.


View all my reviews

No comments: