Yearly Reading Challenges

This blog contains my book reviews for my yearly reading challenges. See all my reviews at http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1478411.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

TBR Challenge- General

Immortal in Death (In Death, #3)Immortal in Death by J.D. Robb

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

TBR Challenge 2011- General.


I'm continuing to enjoy the In Death books on audio. I figured out the murderer early on in this story but I still enjoyed the ride. The backstory on Eve was tough to read, but made for some great interactions between her and Roark. We also learn more about Roark and Somerset, and get introduced to Peabody, who's a great character.


With so many more books in the series, I won't have any problems spending my audible.com credits for a long time.


View all my reviews

No comments: