Yearly Reading Challenges

This blog contains my book reviews for my yearly reading challenges. See all my reviews at http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1478411.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

TBR Challenge 2011- June Category: Contemporary

Power Play (Harlequin Blaze, #502)Power Play by Nancy Warren

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

TBR Challenge 2011- Power Play has been on my wish list for over 6 months. June Category: Contemporary



3.5*
Entertaining and humorous story with very likeable characters. The opening scene made me laugh, and set the tone for the entire book. The characters were great, but not perfect. The attraction was there, but we didn't have to read about tingling body parts every paragraph. There were several sub-plots and numerous characters that the author wove into the story quite smoothly.


The book was sexy, but not as graphic as some Blaze titles. The love scenes felt about right for the overall light-hearted story.


View all my reviews

No comments: