Yearly Reading Challenges

This blog contains my book reviews for my yearly reading challenges. See all my reviews at http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1478411.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Alien Revealed by Lily Cain

Alien RevealedAlien Revealed by Lilly Cain

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

TBR Challenge 2011- this book has been on my TBR list since June 2010.

SFR Challenge 2011- this book is 7/15 for the "Moon" Challenge.
2.5*

The writing is decent, but the book is short and the character and plot development isn't deep. I would call this Sci-Fi Romantica, or Sci-Fi Erotic Romance. The sexuality is integral to the story, more so than the actual romance. The idea is good, and it could have been written as a longer, more in-depth study of the characters and the situation while still leaving the steam-factor just as high. This short book ends up feeling more like titillation than storytelling. All that said, I liked the characters, the sex-scenes were hot, and I'd seriously think about reading something else by the author.


View all my reviews

No comments: