Yearly Reading Challenges

This blog contains my book reviews for my yearly reading challenges. See all my reviews at http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1478411.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

TBR Challenge- General

Gentle Rogue (Malory Family, #3)Gentle Rogue by Johanna Lindsey

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

TBR Reading Challenge 2011- General. I've had this book on my Goodreads TBR list since Sept 2010.


Fun historical romance with the added pleasure of having part of the book taking place on a ship crossing the Atlantic. Overall I enjoyed the book, although with a few caveats. I'm tired of females that let men act like jerks then melt at their first touch. The imperious brothers (both sets) and all the intra-family (and inter-family, for that matter) fighting got tiresome. I was also a little disappointed in the scene where James finally tells Georgie how he feels. I always prefer those scenes to be private.


But even with the caveats, the romance was satisfying and there was some great dialog!


View all my reviews

No comments: