Yearly Reading Challenges

This blog contains my book reviews for my yearly reading challenges. See all my reviews at http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1478411.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Faro's Daughterr by Georgette Heyer

Faro's DaughterFaro's Daughter by Georgette Heyer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

SOA Listening Challenge 2011- Relisten to a favorite book. This will be book 10 for the challenge.


A wonderful, witty romance by Georgette Heyer made even more pleasurable by the excellent narration of Eve Matheson. Faro's Daughter is one of my favorite Heyer romances because of the interaction between the hero and heroine. I love the clever dialog and the matching of wits between Deborah and Max.


As always, I wish Heyer would've taken us a scene or two past "the kiss," but I'll take what I can get. Heyer's witty historical romances are so much better than the rest of her genre.


View all my reviews

No comments: