Yearly Reading Challenges

This blog contains my book reviews for my yearly reading challenges. See all my reviews at http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1478411.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Icebreaker by Deirdre Martin

Icebreaker (New  York Blades, #9)Icebreaker by Deirdre Martin

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


3.5*



Overall I enjoyed the book, but I thought the plotting lacked focus. There were many small stories going on but no real over-arching plot to give the book cohesiveness. The two main characters, Sinead and Adam were interesting characters and theirs was an enjoyable romance. I was surprised the author didn't make the law-suit a major player in the book. It's difficult to discuss it without spoilers, but it seems the situation with Adam's friend Ray could have gone against him if the suit had gone to court. It surprised me Sinead didn't see it as a potential negative in their defense case.



View all my reviews

No comments: