Yearly Reading Challenges

This blog contains my book reviews for my yearly reading challenges. See all my reviews at http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1478411.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Glad this one's done!

The Best Is Yet to Come / Maternity Bride The Best Is Yet to Come / Maternity Bride by Diana Palmer

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


2* for The Best is Yet to Come by Palmer. Palmer's writing is always too flowery and over-emotional for me. this book was no exception. It was also not at all unique in premise or execution.



2.5* for Maternity Bride by Maureen Child. Not a bad story, but the heroine's stubbornness about accepting the heroes words of love as truth went on way too long. The writing was okay, but there really wasn't much of a plot outside of "I love you." "No you don't, you're just saying that because of the baby!"


TBR Challenge 2011 for books that have been on my TBR list for a long while, plus Maureen Child is a new-to-me author.


View all my reviews

No comments: