Yearly Reading Challenges

This blog contains my book reviews for my yearly reading challenges. See all my reviews at http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1478411.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mackenzie's Pleasure by Lnda Howard

Mackenzie's Pleasure (Mackenzie Family, #3)Mackenzie's Pleasure by Linda Howard

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


TBR Challenge 2011

Doesn't fit an exact category, but has been on my TBR list for a long while.



Fun, fast read. Very sexy and sweet. It's a small book, short on conflict development, but decent character development. The prologue is a somewhat boring info-dump, but it does have the benefit of bring the reader up-to-date with the Mackenzie family since the last book. The resolution to the suspense plot was abrupt and the whole reason behind it was never explained, but overall I enjoyed the book and the characters.



View all my reviews

No comments: