Yearly Reading Challenges

This blog contains my book reviews for my yearly reading challenges. See all my reviews at http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1478411.

Monday, November 7, 2011

TBR Challnge 2011- November: Non-romance genre

River Marked (Mercedes Thompson, #6)River Marked by Patricia Briggs

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


TBR Challenge 2011: November Category- Genre other than romance. (Urban fantasy with romantic elements)

River Marked is the most interesting Mercy Thompson novel since Iron Kissed. The plot was engaging and different and the secondary characters interesting. Adam and Mercy are on their honeymoon at a lovely campsite, which gave a nice change of pace over the more urban setting for most of the books. Also, since it is their honeymoon, Adam and Mercy are working together and interacting throughout the book, which is a definite plus.

View all my reviews

No comments: