Yearly Reading Challenges

This blog contains my book reviews for my yearly reading challenges. See all my reviews at http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1478411.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

SOA Listening Challege 2011

The final book! Yay!

Rebellious DesireRebellious Desire by Julie Garwood

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I bought the abridged Rebellious Desire on audio to complete the Speaking of Audiobooks 2011 Listening Challenge (listen to an abridged book). I thought it was just fine. The narration was decent if not inspired, and the story had no major flaws. As always, I think abridgments leave the reader just a little confused since background info and character motives are often left out, but the book was enjoyable. Getting it on sale for less than $4 was a plus. ;-)


View all my reviews

No comments: