Yearly Reading Challenges

This blog contains my book reviews for my yearly reading challenges. See all my reviews at http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1478411.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Loving Scoundrel by Johannah Lindsay

A Loving Scoundrel (Abridged Audio CD)A Loving Scoundrel by Johanna Lindsey

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2011 TBR Challenge- this has been on my TBR list since Sept 2010

2011 Speaking of Audiobooks Listening Challenge- Listen to a romance sub-genre you usually avoid. While I've listened to many Georgette Heyer books on audio, I rarely read any other historical romances.

3.5* A Loving Scoundrel was an entertaining romance novel, but nothing stands out as unique or extraordinary. It's worth reading if you enjoy light historical romance.

I listened to this on audio, and the narration was serviceable but not inspired. The narrator's choice of emphasis, and her timing, was quite good, but her voices weren't great. She has a fine voice, but not one that relaxes you like some narrators.
View all my reviews

No comments: