Yearly Reading Challenges

This blog contains my book reviews for my yearly reading challenges. See all my reviews at http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1478411.

Friday, August 12, 2011

SOA Listening Challenge 2011

Lady Be GoodLady Be Good by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Speaking of Audiobooks Listening Challenge 2011-- Borrow an audiobook from friend or library.


While I still enjoyed this book the second time around (this time on audio), I found I wasn't as enamored of the lead characters as I was the first time. Lady Emma showed too little backbone and Kenny was emotionally stunted. But I tried to suspend disbelief at some of the antics, and overall I laughed and had a good time with the book. As always, Anna Fields is masterful as the narrator.

View all my reviews

No comments: