Yearly Reading Challenges

This blog contains my book reviews for my yearly reading challenges. See all my reviews at http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1478411.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Time Enough for Love

Time Enough for Love
by Suzanne Brockmann
SFR Reading Challenge 2011 (not hard science fiction--mainly suspense and romance)

Read from February 20 to 21, 2011
review 3.5* I admit to being surprised at how much I enjoyed reading this book. Like any time travel book, from The Time Machine to Outlander, the reader has to suspend disbelief. But once you've done that, this is an often emotional look at someone coming back into his own time line to change history, and one woman being caught in the middle, wanting to save both "versions" of the man she loves. Short, but well-done.

No comments: